Many patients desire and could benefit from a cosmetic dentistry procedure, but avoid scheduling an appointment due to concerns about cost. This is understandable, considering that many dental insurance companies don’t offer coverage for elective or cosmetic procedures. However, the services we offer at West Mobile Dental Care are more affordable than you may have realized. We offer several payment plans and are happy to help you find the one that works best for your budget.
Another concern patients have is that undergoing a cosmetic dental procedure is time-consuming. In reality, it only takes Dr. Sneed one or two sessions to complete most procedures. If you have been putting off enhancing the appearance of your smile due to these concerns, you no longer have to hesitate. We are here to help you in any way we can.
Get a More Attractive Smile with Professional Teeth Whitening
Mention This Ad
Call Now For A $199 Whitening Special!
Your teeth become discolored for a variety of reasons. The most common ones include smoking, drinking large amounts of coffee or soda, eating and drinking dark-colored foods and beverages, aging, hereditary, and poor oral hygiene habits. We offer a quick and inexpensive bleaching procedure that can brighten your teeth by up to several shades. Unlike drugstore teeth whitening kits, we use professional grade ingredients that reach the deepest layer of dentin. The result is a bright and beautiful smile that you won’t be able to hold back.
We Offer a Variety of Cosmetic Dental Procedures
Stained, missing, cracked, chipped, or misshapen teeth can make you feel self-conscious and reluctant to smile. Fortunately, all of these issues are easy to fix with cosmetic dentistry. Some of the options we offer include:
- Porcelain Veneers: A veneer is a wafer-thin piece of ceramic that Dr. Sneed affixes to the front of your tooth to disguise minor cosmetic issues.
- Composite Fillings: The material we use for composite fillings is nearly identical in color to your natural teeth. This allows you to disguise your fillings instead of having your cavities be obvious as they are with metal fillings.
- Dental Crowns: If your tooth is weakened by decay or trauma, Dr. Sneed will cover it with a crown to preserve it. We use natural-looking porcelain materials for this procedure.
- Bonding: Bonding is a procedure in which a tooth-colored composite resin is applied to a tooth and then shaped and polished to match the surrounding teeth. In many cases Bondings can be used in place of porcelain crowns or veneers at less than half the cost. Dr. Sneed was one of the first dentists in Alabama to provide Bonding procedures for his patients.
- Dental Bridges: A dental bridge is an ideal restoration when you are missing a single tooth or a few consecutive teeth. Dr. Sneed places supportive crowns on the teeth on either side of the space of the missing tooth. The dental bridge holds them in place and they look and function like your natural teeth.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth. In this procedure, replacement teeth or dentures are permanently attached to metal posts fixed in your jaw.
It’s Easy to Get a Winning Smile
Whether you damaged your teeth due to an accident or they are simply wearing out due to aging, we can help. Contact our office to schedule a FREE consultation to learn more about our cosmetic and restorative dental services.